Prevent plastic pollution at source – with your period
One super easy small change you can make to cut down on single use, disposable plastic in your every day life is to switch from toxic disposable period products to reusables or organic disposables.
Did you know that a staggering 4.3 billion disposable menstrual products are used in the UK every year? This creates a huge amount of avoidable waste with much of it being plastic!
Find out everything you need to about the problem or if you’re already considering switching but you’ve got some questions – here’s our handy list of EVERYTHING you could ever want to know about reusable period products.
So where can I buy reusable period products?
There are loads of amazing brands on the market offering a full range of reusable products. To make life easier, here’s a list to get you started with some exclusive offers to make it even more affordable. Did you know by switching to reusable period products you could save up to 94% of what you would have spent on disposables in your lifetime – and have helped stop a huge amount of plastic pollution at source!
- Lunapads 15% off any order of any value Quote: LUVLUNA15
- Lunette Cups are offering 15% discount Quote: CITYTOSEA15
- Ruby Cup are offering 15% discount citytosea15
- Mooncup® 10% discount code citytosea10
- FLUX Undies are offering a 10% discount code: citytosea10
- Bloom & Nora reusable pads – 15% off using the code WEN15
- Organicup menstrual cup – 20% off using WEN20
- The Cup Effect menstrual cup – 15% off using WASTEFREEPERIODS15
- OHNE Get your first box of organic tampons FREE when you subscribe using the code PERIODSWITHOUTPLASTIC
- Grace & Green organic subscription service – to get full discount use G&G40 (40% off) and GGWEN (for additional 10% off for quarterly subscriptions or 5% for monthly).
- TOTM organic disposables – 15% off new orders (expires January 2020)using TOTMWEN15
- ALBANYONE organic disposables – 50% off first purchase using code ALBANYONE
- Natracare for organic disposables