Prevent plastic pollution at source – with your period
One super easy small change you can make to cut down on single use, disposable plastic in your every day life is to switch from toxic disposable period products to reusables or organic disposables.
Did you know that a staggering 4.3 billion disposable menstrual products are used in the UK every year? This creates a huge amount of avoidable waste with much of it being plastic!
Find out everything you need to about the problem or if you’re already considering switching but you’ve got some questions – here’s our handy list of EVERYTHING you could ever want to know about reusable period products.
So where can I buy reusable period products?
There are loads of amazing brands on the market offering a full range of reusable products. To make life easier, here’s a list to get you started with some exclusive offers to make it even more affordable. Did you know by switching to reusable period products you could save up to 94% of what you would have spent on disposables in your lifetime – and have helped stop a huge amount of plastic pollution at source!
- No More Taboo are offering 10% off CITY2SEA10
- Lunapads 15% off any order of any value Quote: LUVLUNA15
- Lunette Cups are offering 15% discount Quote: CITYTOSEA15
- Ruby Cup are offering 15% discount citytosea15
- Mooncup® 10% discount code citytosea10
- FLUX Undies are offering a 10% discount code: citytosea10
- Natracare for organic disposables