Our founder, Natalie Fee, is on a mission to help save the world, from plastics and beyond! Her new book, ‘How to Save the World for Free’ is being published this Autumn, and she’s looking for some support with a refresh of her website. Based at City to Sea’s HQ on Bristol’s floating harbour, or from the comfort of your own home or office, we’d welcome applications from volunteers who have got some skills and time they’d like to donate to help Nat’s book make a splash in the world. Depending on your requirements, you’d also be welcome to get more involved with City to Sea’s digital too if that floats your boat.
Key requirements for the role:
- A good understanding of building WordPress sites from scratch as well as editing content.
- Be able to update the backend functionality to a more modern builder (i.e Divi builder)
- Confident with ensuring the best plug-ins are used.
- Have a technical background in SEO, site speed and mobile optimisation.
- A keen eye for detail and design to build beautiful pages.
- Photoshop skills
- Have written copy for the web
We’d love for someone to join us in August for two to three weeks.